Ruger® 10/22® Rail Aperture Sights
- For use with standard Ruger 10/22 OEM scope rail or similar rail. (Must have 3/8″ rail on top). Ruger combination scope base (90329) or Weaver T0-9. The Weaver T0-9 is slightly thinner for those needing more elevation.
- Rugged All Steel Construction. Provides longer sight radius than original sights.
- Use as primary sight or as backup sight. Will allow co-witness with some low profile red dots (ex. Bushnell TRS-25, Aimpoint Micro).
- Rear sight has easy to use Windage & Elevation adjustments with incremental spring loaded detent locking.
- .062 diameter aperture.
- Front sight has additional elevation adjustment with detent locking using standard AR15/M16 style post.
- TSR200RL includes both a rear sight and front sight assembly.
Q – Do I need one of your tools to adjust the sight and if so which one?
A – The windage can usually be adjusted with your fingers and if it is a little stiff a penny in the slot of the windage screw will work. The elevation dial can be moved with a pointed object like the tip of a golf tee. The TS211 has a small spanner wrench on it that will work on the elevation dial and the windage knob so it makes the job easier. The front post can be adjusted with a pointed object or the TS155 tool. (See Accessories)