Remington 597 Adjustable Aperture Sights
- “GI” type post and aperture sight picture.
- Increases sight radius by 6”.
- Includes front and rear sight.
- Rear sight Windage & Elevation adjustable with detent locking.
- Easy installation with no drilling or tapping required.
Q – I want to buy the REM200 for my Remington 597, do I need one of your tools to adjust the sight and if so which one?
A – The windage can usually be adjusted with your fingers and if it is a little stiff a penny in the slot of the windage screw will work. The elevation dial can be moved with a pointed object like the tip of a golf tee. The TS211 has a small spanner wrench on it that will work on the elevation dial and the windage knob so it makes the job easier. (See Accessories).