- You cannot add "1-1/4” wide M14/M1 Garand style O.D. cotton loop sling x 46” long" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Marlin 925, 917, 980, 981 & XT Aperture Sights
- “GI” type post and aperture sight picture.
- Increases sight radius by 4-3/4”.
- Includes front and rear sight.
- Rear sight Windage & Elevation adjustable with detent locking.
- Easy installation with no drilling or tapping required.
1. Before ordering, verify that your rifle has the factory front sight and the threaded holes in the top of the receiver. If your rifle does not have these features, a gunsmith will have to drill and tap two holes in the receiver for the rear sight and one threaded hole in the barrel for our front sight.
2. If your model has a threaded barrel, our front sight will over hang slightly into the threads. You can put the front sight on “backwards” to avoid that issue.
3. A Weaver #12 scope base can be used to mount a red dot which will co-witness with the sight.
Q – I want to buy the MXT200 for my Marlin bolt action rifle. Do I need one of your tools to adjust the sight and if so which one?
A – The windage can usually be adjusted with your fingers and if it is a little stiff a penny in the slot of the windage screw will work. The elevation dial can be moved with a pointed object like the tip of a golf tee. The TS211 has a small spanner wrench on it that will work on the elevation dial and the windage knob so it makes the job easier. (See Accessories).