Ruger 10/22 Adjustable Aperture Sights TSR100
- 8″ Longer Sighting Radius
- Rear Sight Base mounts solidly to the rear of the receiver utilizing the existing tapped scope base holes.
- TSR100 comes standard with dual apertures (.062) and is compatible with M16/AR15 apertures.
- TSR200 allows for additional elevation adjustment at the rear sight.
- Uses incremental windage adjustment with rugged detent locking.
- Front sight tower comes standard with an incremental detent adjustable AR15 type post designed for the AR15. This gives the shooter a wide variety of post designs.
*These sights will also fit the old model Ruger 44 Magnum Carbine.
AS SEEN ON
You may also like…
Sight Tool for Adjusting 200 Model Sights
1” wide M14/M1 Garand style O.D. cotton loop sling x 48” long
1-1/4” wide M14/M1 Garand style O.D. cotton loop sling x 46” long
1” wide M14/M1 Garand Style Synthetic loop sling x 48” long
Sight Adjusting Tool for Ruger sights
Front Sight Tower Assembly for Ruger 10/22 with extended post
Front Sight Tower Assembly for Ruger 10/22 with standard post