- You cannot add "Buffer SKS" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
SKS Adjustable Aperture Sights TS100
Tech-SIGHTS, LLC has produced two rugged, precise sighting solutions for the SKS rifle with the following features:
- Does not require drilling or tapping to create a solid mount to the receiver.
- Mounts the sight closer to the shooter’s eye, giving the shooter a sight picture similar to the M1 Garand and M16 military rifles.
- Increases the sighting radius by 10″ over sights mounted in front of the receiver.
- Returns to zero after removal.
- Uses incremental windage adjustment with rugged detent locking.
- The TS100 utilizes apertures (both .062 dia.) from the time proven M16A1 rifle. This gives the shooter a wide choice of apertures including National Match, Tritium, Combat, etc.
- The TS200 includes a single elevation adjustable aperture (.062 dia.) with detent locking.
- The steel sight frame is constructed of high strength steel with black oxide finish and black oxide steel components.
- Patented design.