MINI200C Aperture Sight for the Ruger Collector Series 10/22 Rifles
- Detent/Click incrimental adjustments windage & elevation
- All Steel Construction
- Works with original front sight
- .062 diameter aperture for variety of shooting conditions
- Mounts in place of original rear sight with original rear sight screw. Our sight has additional set screws on each side for an even more secure fit.
- This is the same sight used on the new Mini I4 rifles
- If the MINI200 sight is used with our taller TSR100 front sight, the rear sight will need to be raised and the front sight will need to be lowered all the way.
- Our TSR100, TSR200, and TSR200RL (Rail Sight) will fit the collector series rifles if the picatinny rail is removed. Our taller front sight (included with these packages) will need to be installed in place of original front sight. (*TSR200RL Rail Sight requires Ruger #90329 Combination Scope Base or Weaver TO-9 Scope Base)