KELTEC SU16 Series Elevation Adjustable Aperture Sights SU16A1-EL
Adjustable Aperture Sights for the KELTEC ® SU16 series, SU22, PLR16 & PLR22
- Rugged All Steel Construction.
- Adjusts easily for Windage with incremental spring loaded detent locking.
- Low profile using minimal rail space.
- Uses AR style dual flip aperture with short and long range settings .062 diameter apertures standard.
- Easy installation – clamps on picatinny rail.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES of the SU16A1-EL sight:
Instead of a dual flip aperture, it uses a single elevation adjustable aperture which allows windage and elevation adjustments at the rear sight.
The SU16A1 windage can be adjusted with a pointed object such as a bullet tip to depress the detent and turn the windage dial. The TS155 tool will make the adjusting easier but is not necessary.
The elevation is adjusted at your existing front sight post.
On the SU16A1-EL sight you can adjust windage & elevation with a pointed object such as a bullet tip. Our TS211 spanner wrench is designed to make the elevation adjustment easier but is not necessary.
The TS155 tool won’t adjust the existing front post on the Keltec sights unless it is replaced with a 5 position post.
See Accessories for the Tool.